Dental braces offer corrective treatment for:
• Overcrowded or crooked teeth
• Too much space between teeth
• Upper front teeth that overlap the lower teeth too much — either vertically (overbite) or horizontally (overjet)
• Upper front teeth that bite behind the lower ones (underbite)
• Other jaw misalignment problems that cause an uneven bite
Proper alignment of your teeth and jaws may improve not only the appearance of your teeth but also the health of your mouth and the way you bite, chew and speak.